Project Due Date: Friday, March 22 (end of class)
Causes for Change: Pick one per group
- Religious Discrimination- promoting tolerance among people and government
- Over-crowding- promoting sustainable urban planning and curbing population growth
- Poverty/Unemployment- promoting economic independence (i.e. outsourcing)
- Pollution- promoting environmentally clean habits and cleaning up the mess
- Each group will create one website with multiple pages (suggested 1 page/per student)
- The website must include group member names and the cause for change
- Groups should give details of the planned project and how much it will cost
- You may choose to fundraise in order to raise additional funds- if so, tell us about them
- Each website must have a blog inviting others to view and comment
- Each website must have two forms of multimedia (pics, video, voki) embedded or linked
Things to Consider
- Impact- To what extent will your investment CHANGE the cause/region you chose?
- Sustainability- Will the results of your investment last or will they be temporary?
- Feasibility- How realistic/probable are your ideas?